News: Registrations are OPEN (HERE).
Please bear in mind that:
– For presentation purposes, a laptop with a Microsoft Office Powerpoint installation will be provided by the organizing committee. Presenters are strongly encouraged to use this computer.
– All of the presentation files from technical sessions shall be transferred to this computer at least 20 minutes prior to the presentation (.ppt/.pptx files) Please refer to a organizing committee member in order to do so.
– The time allotted to each oral presentation will be 20 minutes, including some time for questions and answers.
A São Paulo city guide including information about its tourist spots can be downloaded here.
SITRAER– Air Transportation Symposium – is an annual event organized by the Brazilian Air Transportation Research Society (SBTA). The SBTA is an independent society of scientific research, which aims to promote academic research and technical development of air transportation in Brazil and in Latin America. It was officially founded in December 2002, in São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil.
In 2018, the XVII SITRAER will be held in the city of São Paulo, from October 22nd to 24th. This is the largest city in Brazil, and its airports concentrate the largest number of flights in Latin America and, consequently, is the headquarters of large airline companies. With these characteristics, the XVII SITRAER will seek the necessary interchange among the academia, the entrepreneurial world, the service providers, and the regulation authorities, so as to promote dissemination and debates of great value for this activity sector so important for the economy and the citizens’ quality of life.
We invite the authors to submit papers which report researches related to Air Transportation, including the ones dedicated to models, to technological solutions, qualitative or quantitative analyses, bibliographical/literature reviews, and other approaches with scientific reasoning. Some of the topics of interest (not listed exhaustively) can be seen below:
- Air Transportation Geopolitics
- Demand and Supply
- Relation with the Environment
- Airway Planning
- Urban Relationship of Airports
- Air Traffic Management
- Aeronautical Information Management
- Traffic Flow Management
- Systems Safety and Reliability
- Systems Technology
- Human Resources
- Airport Infrastructure
- Planning and Investment
- Management and Operation
- Airlines Regulation and Management
- Public Policy, Regulation and Control
- “Low-cost” Airlines
- Human Resources